Thursday, December 11, 2014

Happy Holidays To All My Readers!

You are my Christmas gift, this year and always. Without my readers I would not have continued to add chapters to my story as a writer, nor would the characters that I call friends live on my pages. Speaking of gifts, if you have another reader on your gift list this year, consider a book. If you order on this website before December 20th, I will be happy to gift-wrap your selection before shipping it out to its recipient.

Here's a little more about me and my story, as presented by Shelley Roupas at our local Fox 8 News affiliate. Thank you, Shelley, for helping me toot my horn!

http://myfox8.com/2014/12/10/local-womans-successful-second-act/
This is still my favorite shot of Remi...you may know her as Fella.

No comments:

Post a Comment