Saturday, June 9, 2012

Summer 2012
School's out for the summer! As I wrap up one more year as a speech pathologist in the NC public schools, I'm grateful to have a job, and even more grateful to have the summertime to afford me the time to pursue my writing. Forever Man, the fourth book in the Kyle and Chelsea series is eight chapters in the process, and they have been calling me to get busy with the rest of their story! I'll also be spending time on Saturdays throughout the summer participating in book festivals and other events, where I hope to meet more readers and talk about what we all love, reading good books! I'm glad to announce that copies of The One, Second Time's a Charm, and Three Gifts can now be purchased at the Barnes and Noble stores in Greensboro and High Point, NC! The Friendly Center store in Greensboro will be hosting a book signing on Thursday, July 26th at 7 pm. Please come out and help make a crowd for me, so they will keep my books on the shelves! Here below is the updated summer schedule of events:

June 16 from 10-3: Mount Airy Book Festival at the Mount Airy Public Library on Rockford St.
July 4 from 10-5: Fourth of July Celebration at the Banner Elk Elementary School
July 7 from 10-5: Meet the Authors at Crafts in the Meadow, Meadows of Dan, VA
July 26 at 7 pm: Barnes and Noble, Friendly Center, Greensboro, NC
August 3, 4: High Country Festival of the Book, Blowing Rock, NC
August 8 from 2-4 pm: Island Books, Duck, NC
August 9 from 11-2: Downtown Books, Manteo, NC
August 10 from 9-noon: Ducks Cottage, Duck, NC
September 8: Book Marks, Winston-Salem, NC

No comments:

Post a Comment