Sunday, June 19, 2011

June 19, 2011

So much has happened since the last entry. Being out for summer break I should be able to stay on top of new developments. Next year at this time I will be retired and can keep this blog current!

Second Time's a Charm was released on April 28, 2011 and to date about 147 copies have been sold. Last year at this time no books had been sold, but The One has exceeded 700 copies in circulation, so I am very happy with my "Johnny Appleseed" campaign. Thanks to my husband Mike, who has sold many copies for me in several states, the marketing strategy has extended to the "Flat Stanley" approach as well! I think The One is in about six states, maybe more! My daughters, Jessica and Shelby have done their part to promote the books, and all of you who are reading this blog have helped in your way as well, so to you all I am grateful for your continued interest and enthusiasm. Get ready for Three Gifts to appear in cyberspace around November of 2011. It will make a good Christmas gift as it ends at Christmastime!

Events:


July 5, Tuesday from 2-5 pm Book signing at Black Bear Books at Boone Mall

August 1, Monday from 2-4 pm Book signing at Sam and Omie's Restaurant in Nags Head, NC

August 4, Thursday from 9-11 am Book signing at Duck's Cottage Books in Duck, NC

August 4, from 5-7 pm at Page After Page Book Store in Elizabeth City, NC


Check my website: http://www.theonenovel.com/ for book reviews, testimonials, ordering information, and an interview about how the trilogy got started.

The One and Second Time's a Charm are both available in e-book format on Amazon.com for Kindle and Barnes and Noble on Nook.

No comments:

Post a Comment