Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Books are here!

It is 100 degrees in Greensboro today! The best part about the day was coming back from my walk with Remi and before jumping into the shower, finding eight boxes of books on my doorstep! Only getting married and having children compares with this feeling of satisfaction and excitement. I never thought in November of 2009 when I started writing The One that there would be a day like today, and here it is, just eight months later, I have 200 copies of these beautiful books in my hands. I started out with a harmless free hobby and I am now the sole proprieter of my own business and have four book signings on the books. I have gone from riches to rags in three easy months! The fun is just beginning! And to top it all off, I thought I was finished with the saga with Second Time's a Charm, but Kyle and Chelsea are calling me to write their sequel! Who knows when I'll ever get to those baseboards in the bathroom. And who cares? Please don't judge too harshly when you visit and my house is a mess. As Katharine Hepburn once said, "You cahn't do it all!"

No comments:

Post a Comment